Skip to content
Thai Chile Peanut Sauce
- 10m serving time
- 15m cooking time
- 1 food portion(s)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maizenaku
- 1 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1/2 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar OR ponzu
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Minced green onions, toasted sesame seeds, and chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
HOW TO MAKE
- Stir brown sugar, maizenaku and crushed red pepper together in a small saucepan. Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Cook over medium heat; stirring occasionally. Heat until mixture boils for 1 full minute.
- Drizzle over your favorite stir-fry just before serving. Also delicious as a glaze for grilled meats.
- Garnish with minced green onions, toasted sesame seeds and cilantro, if desired.
- Store covered in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.