Made with Maizenaku
- 2 cups fresh OR frozen rhubarb (1/2-inch) slices, thawed
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons maizenaku
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup granola OR raisin bran cereal
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
HOW TO MAKE
- Spray shallow 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine sugar, maizenaku and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add rhubarb and strawberries; toss to coat. Spoon mixture into baking dish.
- Combine cereal and brown sugar. Add butter; toss to coat. Sprinkle evenly over filling.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Cool on wire rack.