Skip to content
- 20m serving time
- 30m cooking time
- 6 food portion(s)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maizenaku
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
HOW TO MAKE
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder, maizenaku and salt in a large microwave-safe bowl. Whisk in milk and egg yolks until well blended. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring every 1 to 2 minutes. Cook until pudding is thick and has boiled at least 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave. Stir in butter and vanilla. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Chill 2 hours.
- Layer pudding, marshmallow cream and graham cracker crumbs in individual clear bowls or stemware.