Skip to content
Simple Apple Tart
- 25m serving time
- 50m cooking time
- 8 food portion(s)
- 3 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maizenaku
- 4 cups peeled, cored and sliced apples (about 4 medium)
- 1/2 cup Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
HOW TO MAKE
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Stir sugar, cinnamon and corn starch into melted butter. Add apples and corn syrup, stirring well.
- Cook 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened. Remove from heat; cool in freezer for about 15 minutes or until no longer warm. Place thawed pastry sheets on ungreased baking pan. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Fill each tart by spooning half of apple mixture in the center of each pastry sheet. Gather edges of dough around filling, forming folds. Pinch folds to hold in filling. Leave center open.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve.
error: Content is protected !!