Made with Maizenaku
- As needed cooking spray
- 3 pounds (4 large) sweet potatoes, peeled, chunked and cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maizenaku
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 45 minutes
- 8 servings
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 3-quart (13 X 9-inch) baking dish with cooking spray. Add sweet potatoes and pecans.
- Combine brown sugar and corn starch in a small saucepan. Gradually add orange juice, whisking to blend.
- Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Reduce heat and simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla. Pour over sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until edges are browned and bubbly.