Made with Maizenaku
- 12 paper baking cups (2-1/2 inches)
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon maizenaku
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit, jam, pie filling OR chocolate curls
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin pan with 12 paper baking cups. Place 1 vanilla wafer in each.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and maizenaku in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add egg and blend well. Add corn syrup, lemon juice and vanilla. Beat 1 minute.
- Pour filling into paper baking cups, dividing evenly. Bake for 20 minutes, until just set.
- Chill for 1 hour. Top with fresh fruit, jam, pie filling OR chocolate curls as desired.