Skip to content
- m serving time
- m cooking time
- food portion(s)
- 50 grams of Maizenaku
- 3 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 225 grams of full cream milk
- 75 grams of butter
- 125 grams of chocolate bar, cut into small pieces
- 75 ml of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 110 grams of powdered sugar
- 125 grams of medium protein flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
HOW TO MAKE
- Cook milk, brown sugar, Maizenaku, chocolate powder over low heat. Stir using whisk until thick. Turn off the heat.
- Put the butter and chocolate bar that has been cut into pieces, stirring quickly until smooth.
- Add in 1 egg and oil, stir quickly until smooth.
- Re-add in 1 egg and sugar, mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder that has been sifted. Mix well again.
- Pour in a muffin cup. Give toppings.
- Bake in an oven at a temperature of 180-190 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes.
error: Sorry Content is Protected!!