Skip to content
- 10m serving time
- 30m cooking time
- 4 food portion(s)
- 1 bunch Cauliflower
- 1 bunch Broccoli
- 1 tie Napa cabbage
- 1 bunch carrot
- 3 pcs beef meatballs, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch onion, finely sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Maizenaku
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Margarine
- 1/2 tsp beef stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 ml water
HOW TO MAKE
- Wash all vegetables, then slice according to your taste.
- Prepare a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add margarine then saute onions and garlic. Saute until fragrant.
- Then pour water, wait until it boils.
- Add vegetables, wait until tender or cooked.
- After that add in the meatball slices.
- Add oyster sauce, salt, sugar, pepper powder, and beef stock seasoning. Mix well.
- Dissolve Maizenaku with 1 tablespoon of mineral water.
- Pour the Maizenaku cornstarch water into the cay cap.
- Stir until the sauce thickens.
- Turn off the heat, then place the capcay on plate to serve.
error: Sorry Content is Protected!!