Skip to content
Asian Beef Appetizers
- 20m serving time
- 28m cooking time
- 50 food portion(s)
- 3 tablespoons maizenaku
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Corn Oil
- 2 tablespoons whole white sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon white OR black pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 pounds (1 Kg) beef sirloin steak, cut in 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine maizenaku, soy sauce, oil, sesame seed, sugar, oyster sauce, garlic, pepper and ginger in a large jar and shake until well blended. Pour mixture into glass dish or large plastic resealable bag, reserving 1/4 cup; add beef and green onions, tossing to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate two hours or overnight.
- Drain beef, discard marinade. Place beef cubes on a rack in a broiler pan.
- Broil beef cubes, turning twice and brushing with reserved 1/4 cup marinade, for 6 to 8 minutes or until meat is browned on all sides. Serve with cocktail picks.
error: Sorry Content is Protected!!