Skip to content
Sweet Martabak Peanut Chocolate Cheese Topping
- 15m serving time
- 25m cooking time
- 4 food portion(s)
- 200 grams of medium protein flour
- 2 tablespoon Maizenaku
- 1 tablespoon of milk powder
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 egg
- 300 ml of water
- 50 ml of cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
HOW TO MAKE
- Heat the teflon pan first over medium heat
- Mix flour, Maizenaku, milk powder, vanilla, salt, baking soda and sugar. Stir with a mixer, add water little by little until the water runs out, and the sugar dissolves
- After the ingredients are well mixed, add the cooking oil, stir until smooth. The goal to add oil is so that the mixture is shiny when cooked.
- Check teflon by splashing water, if the water is bubbling and disappearing, the teflon is ready to use
- Take the dough about 4 tablespoons and add it to teflon.
- Wait for the dough to bubble, then cover the teflon until the dough is cooked
- When done, lift and place on a flat surface, split into 2 evenly, spread butter while hot.
- Sprinkle chocolate meses and roasted peanuts for the topping, then pour sweetened condensed milk.
- Last sprinkle grated cheese, then fold and cut according to taste.
error: Sorry Content is Protected!!