Skip to content
Linguine with Garden Clam Sauce
- 15m serving time
- 20m cooking time
- 4 food portion(s)
- 1 tablespoon butter OR margarine
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 to 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon leaf oregano
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced clams, drained, broth reserved
- Water sufficiently
- 2 tablespoons maizenaku
- 8 chicken-flavored bouillon cubes
- 1/2 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
HOW TO MAKE
- In large skillet melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and garlic; stirring frequently, cook 2 minutes. Add tomato and oregano; cook, stirring, 2 minutes longer.
- Combine clam broth with enough water to make 1-3/4 cups. Stir in corn starch until smooth. Add to skillet with bouillon cubes and clams. Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute.
- Toss with linguine and Parmesan.
error: Content is protected !!