Healthy dishes with Powder BrothNovember 28, 2018
5 Benefits of Using Powder Broth at Cuisine
Who never uses broth when cooking? Of course, of course. The broth itself is a juice from boiled meat. Using broth will certainly make each dish delicious and delicious. But in fact, the broth not only helps provide a more delicious taste, but also nourishes the body. The following are various benefits that you can get from using broth in each of your dishes.
Warms the Body
As well as providing a more delicious taste, the broth can help to warm your body.
Rich in protein
Because the broth is made from selected original meat, the broth contains a lot of animal protein. By providing broth in each of your dishes, you can fulfill your protein intake and your family every day.
Rich in calcium
Apart from containing protein, broth also has a high calcium content in it. As we know, calcium is one of the substances that is very important for bone health, so those who are in a growing period can fulfill their calcium intake through broth.
Helps increase endurance
With the many ingredients that are good for the body, the broth can also help you increase your immune system. A good immune system will help you avoid various diseases, such as flu and coughing. In addition, with a good immune system, you can also do various activities well and the body’s freshness can be maintained at all times.
Become a substitute for flavoring
Who doesn’t know micin or MSG? Today many use micin or MSG to add flavor to the cuisine. But did you know that excessive and persistent flavoring can endanger your health? To overcome this, you can use natural broth as a flavoring from your cooking. You can even get natural broth in the form of a powder broth that is exactly the same as MSG, but still natural.
You can find powdered broth with original juices in the Kalduku product from Egafood. This Kalduku product from Egafood is a broth product that has a very strong content of chicken and beef flavor, so it can give you a special taste sensation and excellent quality for every dish of your cuisine. This can be proven in the cooking water which immediately turns cloudy as soon as the Kalduku granules are inserted into it. So what are you waiting for? Directly prove the greatness of Kalduku from Egafood with the Indonesian Soto Ayam recipe below!
Indonesian Soto Chicken with Powder Broth
Soto ayam is one of the types of Indonesian various variants in each region. Even so, basically chicken soup is a food that has yellow turmeric, with shredded chicken in it. Come on, see the recipe below!
- 1/3 cup of garlic, peeled
- 1 cup of red onion slices
- 6 thin slices (quarter size) of fresh galangal or fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 fresh, chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 liters of water
- 2 1/2 my chicken
- 1 stalk (12 to 15 inches) of fresh lemongrass or 3 strips (1/2 of 4 inches) of lemon peel, only the yellow part
- 1 1/2 pounds of chicken breast skin and bones, rinsed
- 4 to 6 ounces of glass noodles
- Salt and pepper
- 3 bowls of cabbage, finely grated and boiled
- 3 cups bean sprouts, rinse and boil
- 1 cup of chives, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of tomatoes, diced
- 4 large boiled eggs, peeled and cut into slices
- 2 cups of potato chips or shrimp chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup fried shallots
- Lime and chili sauce
How To Make:
- Smooth Seasoning: Blend the garlic, sliced shallots, galangal, coriander, and turmeric together.
- Prepare a large pan with a size of 5 to 6 liters over high heat, add the oil and a smooth spice mixture, saute until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add water and Kalduku, cover and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, cut the end of the stem and each hard leaf from the lemongrass and pull the rough outer layer. Crush the stalk with the back of the knife, then cut it into 3 inches.
- Add to a full pan
Add chicken breast to the broth. Cover, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer until the chest is no longer pink, about 15 to 20 minutes. You can cut the center of the thickest chest to find out. After that, lift the chicken and let it cool for at least 10 minutes. Then, shredded chicken becomes a small part.
- In a bowl, pour 5 cups of hot water over the glass noodles. Let stand until the soun softens, about 5 minutes; urinate. If desired, you can cut the glass to make it shorter.
- Season the broth with salt and pepper to taste. Let it boil again with high heat.
- After boiling, turn off the heat. Prepare shredded chicken, glass noodles, cabbage, bean sprouts, leeks, tomatoes, egg slices, potato chips, fried shallots in a bowl. Then, pour the hot soto broth into the bowl. Add lime slices and chili sauce as desired.
Portions: 6 to 8
That’s the recipe for making Indonesian chicken soto with Kalduku Ayam. Get a variety of healthy recipes from Egafood by accessing the official Egafood website at egafood.co.id now!